Island Mist Mobile Tans is a mobile airbrush tanning service providing sunless, spray tanning in Shelby and Desoto Counties since 2009. I will come to your home or a location most convenient for you!

My company is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.

I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Contact me today and find out for yourself what this safe, convenient mobile tanning service can do for you!

I have been trained and certified by the National Tanning Training Institute, as well as the SunBlast Tanning Training Program. I use only the best products and best equipment on the market. When you get an Island Mist Mobile Tan, you will get the BEST service guaranteed! You will wonder how you ever tanned any other way!

Airbrush tanning is quickly becoming the tanning method of choice because it is so safe, natural looking and easy! Spread the word so that your friend's and family know that there is a safe, private and fun way to have a healthy glow with out the damage of UV rays!

- Happy Tanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment